Donut & Apple Fest
September 26 - 11:00 am
Round Barn Estate
10983 Hills Road
Baroda, MI 49101
The days are getting shorter and you're dreaming of fall weather (especially those Pumpkin Spice Lattes and comfy sweaters). Celebrate the best that autumn brings at our Donut & Apple Fest at the end of September. We will have live music and cold (possibly warm) drinks!
LIVE MUSIC INFORMATION
Saturday, September 26
- Emmanouel Fokianos, 1-3:30PM
- Rebecca Anne Band, 4-6:30PM
- Special Cocktail: Donut-inspired cocktail - More details to come SOON!
- Beer Release: We are releasing a limited time only beer, which was brewed for our Battle of the Brewers, which was cancelled due to COVID-19. Hole-Y Beer, a chocolate stout, is made with Red Coach chocolate donuts in the mash, and a hint of coffee.
- Mulled Wine is BACK: We will also be releasing our seasonal Mulled Wine, which will be our Farm Market Cran-Apple with a cinnamon stick.
$5 admission per person on Saturdays unless you have a 2020 Season Pass or a Teacher's Hall Pass. All times are Eastern Standard Time. No outside food or beverages permitted. For last-minute updates, please follow us on Facebook or Instagram.