October 31 - 11:00 am
Round Barn Estate
10983 Hills Road
Baroda, MI 49101
Eat, drink and be scary at our LAST Jammin’ in the Vineyard series of the season PLUS our 2020 Hallowine Party, which will feature all the treats – Rockin’ local bands, delicious wine, and tasty food. No tricks, we promise! Come dressed in your most spooky, witty and glamorous costumes!
LIVE MUSIC INFORMATION
Saturday, October 31
- JR Clark & The All Star Blues Mob, 1-3:30PM
- Top Secret Band, 4-6:30PM
- Costume Contest: Wear your spooky best to the Estate on Halloween! Once an hour, starting at 11:30AM, our Contest Grandmasters will choose a winner - 5 winners total. These hourly winners will receive a $15 Round Barn Gift Card, which can be used at ANY of our properties (sister wineries included). These 5 winners will be posted on our Facebook page Sunday morning for voting. The grand prize winner will receive a 2-hour igloo rental, a $80 value!
- Special Cocktail: TBD with a spooky cup
- Beer Release: We are releasing a limited time only beer, which was brewed for our Battle of the Brewers, which was cancelled due to COVID-19. Hocus Smokus, a honey ale, is a heavy stout with a chocolate malt profile, brewed with caramelized honey.
- Wine + Candy Pairing: Adults deserve candy too on Halloween! We know that Halloween candy is great on it's own, but it's even better paired with wine. Guests will receive 3 wines paired with fan-favorite Halloween candy.