Adventure on, winos and wanderers
Introducing the newest adventure from Moersch Hospitality Group – Mt Tabor Trails, sponsored by Honor Credit Union. With a little over 3.5 miles of beautiful trails meandering through the woods and vineyards, Mt Tabor Trails will connect guests from Round Barn Estate and Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant. The best part of these trails – taking your favorite libation to-go is encouraged!
Explore our Southwest Michigan property in a whole new way!
- Open during normal business hours
- Guests can access the trails at either Round Barn Estate or Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
- Guests can take food and drinks on the trail - in fact, we encourage it! Only Round Barn or Tabor Hill foods and beverages are allowed
- Variety of trail types – easiest, moderate, hardest
- Terrain types – field, woods, vineyard
- Kids are allowed on the trails, as long as they are with an adult
- Pets on a leash are welcome, too!
- No overnight camping or fires allowed